Saturday, February 27, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my little bit of space on the web. I had a blog in the past, but I really hadn't done a good job of keeping up with it and the content IMO was starting to get a little bit stale and boring. So here I am, doing my blog version of a "mommy makeover" har har har.

I just put my son to bed, so I am enjoying some mint tea (in a big coffee-shop style mug of course, my favorite way to drink it) and watching Law & Order. I am waiting for a Lifetime movie about sorority dirty rushing to come on.

Speaking of sororities...........I graduated from mine over 10 years ago believe it or not. They are having a 20 year reunion this April but I don't think I am going to go. I just don't feel connected to it anymore. It was a good time back in the day, but it's amazing how much I have changed since then.

Sadly, I do long for that connection to other women though, and find this is a big thing missing in my life right now. Nowadays, all I really do is work and come home and be with my son. Not that I mind that. But still......I wish I had time to go out and be around other women more often. It's so hard though. Do you get time to make connections with other women in your life? How do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment