Saturday, January 24, 2015

I don't know about you guys....

but I think I was being punished for having Monday off as this week was kind of a week from hell.

Lots of client drama and incidents....it was just one thing after another.

I didn't even have a chance to finish most of my paperwork which is so not like me. (And of course I'm stressed about that ;)

I've had random family call me crying about stuff, clients falling, making serious accusations about issues, saying they weren't taking their meds, fighting and even threatening to go blow things up.  Throw in some aide nonsense and just general lack of space and problems over that...yeah, this week I'm so glad it's over.  

I have to take a day off this comingTuesday to take my son to an appointment that has already been rescheduled....I'm kind of afraid of what I'm going to walk into on Wednesday.

I'm also super stressed about an issue that we seem unable to resolve....clients keep coming in early and we can't supervise them, which of course is leading to problems. I'm really feeling backed into a corner and may just need to say they can no longer come.

I haven't been to yoga since Monday, but I am definitely hitting my mat this weekend!

Any similar stories you want to share to make me feel better?

2 comments:

  1. You definitely win story wise, but this week was also crazy for me. I had Monday off too, and when I came back Tuesday I found out that my co-worker's dad is in hospice care and I had to take over all of his classes, leaving me to teach two levels in a class which is always fun stuff. I've also started teaching nights too. I'm so happy to run this weekend. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this week is better for both of us!

    ReplyDelete