Thursday, August 16, 2018

Long Days

I've found my days at work have become longer lately.
New client schedules.
Plethora of more challening people.
Additional tasks to take on.
On one hand this is good because it helps the days go quickly.
On the other, there are some days I sit down at the end of the day and am simply exhausted.
I try to take a long walk for self care but even then I still feel like I want to collapse on the sidewalk lol...

I've been putting my feelers out lately in looking for something new.

There's some stuff going on with my job that I can't change and am not happy about.

It's helped to get my resume out and talk to other social workers about their work and what's available (And not!!).

I will probably stay put for the time being-it's not ALL bad thankfully--or maybe move to a different department if it can happen (super hard to move internally for a variety of reasons which is also a current frustration).

Anyways, at least it's Thursday and the weekend is almost upon me....

No comments:

Post a Comment