Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday

How was your week Dear social workers & friends? Mine was super busy. And staff meeting day on Thursday brought forth the fact that I'm gonna have even more on my plate. I know I've said this before, but I REALLY need to find some place quiet to go write my service plans because I don't think the office is gonna cut it anymore, as much as I like the social interaction and drama LOL. I'm thinking the library maybe? And then just using the office one day a week to scan, fax and pick up my mail? I will probably get a lot more done.

I also have to figure out a way to balance all of the new intakes that are coming in, because driving all around the town is not cutting it either, especially on gas and time. A co-worker of mine in the same role, suggested scheduling people 2 weeks out. I know this is not always optimal though for a variety of reasons.

Anyways, I will worry about this all on Monday. Saturday is here!!! What are your plans for over the weekend?

I am going to try to hit up a couple of Bikram classes this weekend, because my family is coming down to stay for a few days this week which always tends to take me away from my practice. Happy weekending all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment